Please expect some delays on orders placed from Monday 30 May.
Quinn Therm PIR Board is a high performance, fibre freeboard, with a rigid thermoset insulation core faced on both sides. It has a low emissivity composite foil facing. When used on floors the high compressive strength allows it to withstand dead and imposed loads transmitted through the floor. For roofs, the low emissivity facings increase the thermal resistance of unventilated air space adjacent to the insulation, improving the roof’s overall thermal performance.
- Low thermal conductivity, minimising the thickness required to achieve the design U-value.
- Zero ODP and GWP.
- Thickness: 140mm
- Width: 1200mm
- Length: 2400mm
- Board coverage: 2.88 m²
- Board Profile: Square Edge
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.022 W/mK
- Typical R-Values: 3.08 m²K/W
- Fire Rating: Euroclass E (BS EN 13501-1)
- Compressive Strength: >150kPa
- Water vapour resistivity: 300 MNs/gm
- Suitable for New Build and Refurbishment Projects.
- Suitable for Walls, Floors and Roofs.
- ISO9001 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management
- A+ rating on BRE Green Guide
- BBA Certification No. 07/4444
- IAB 05/0223