Please expect some delays on orders placed from Monday 30 May.
FrameTherm Roll 32 is a specialist product for timber frame construction. Earthwool FrameTherm rolls are used for ‘friction fitting’ between timber studs and rafters. Rolls are fully cut into 2x570mm to suit commonly used timber stud spacing. FrameTherm Rolls are odourless, rot proof, non-hygroscopic, do not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria.
- Euroclass A1 non-combustible.
- Easy to handle and install.
- Excellent sound absorption.
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Global Warming Potential (GWP).
Pack Coverage: 3.19m²
Pallet Coverage: 38.28m²
Thermal Conductivity: 0.032 W/mK
R-Value: 4.35 m²K/W
Fire Rating: A1
- For use in external walls and warm roofs in timber frame construction.
- ISO9001 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management
- BS OHSAS18001 - Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- ISO50001 - Energy Management Systems
- EN 13162 - Manufactured in accordance with
- A+ rating on BRE Green Guide