Please expect some delays on orders placed from Monday 30 May.
Thin-R Plus CavityTherm is an innovative built-in insulation for traditional walls that achieves passive level U-Values as low as 0.12 W/m2K with excellent thermal bridging detailing in cavities less than 150mm wide. It has a unique engineered profile facing that directs any moisture that might penetrate the external wall down the protective facing and back onto the external leaf, giving added protection from wind-driven rain.
- Available with a full range of innovative detailing accessories.
- PIR core.
- High Thermal Performance.
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and GWP < 5.
- Thickness: 125mm
- Width: 450mm
- Length: 1200mm
- Board coverage: 0.54 m²
- Board Profile: Rebated Edge
- Density: 30kg/m³
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.021 W/mK
- R-Value: 5.71 m²K/W
- Typical U-Values: Walls = 0.14 W/m²K
- Fire Rating: Euroclass F
- Compressive Strength: >100kPa @ 10% Compression
- Suitable for New Build and Refurbishment Projects.
- For use in Cavity Walls.
- ISO9001 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management
- A+ rating on BRE Green Guide
- BBA Certification No. 10/4786