Rockwool TCB Cavity Barriers have been developed to exceed minimum building
regulation requirements for fire resistance within concealed wall
cavities. Tested and assessed to BS476: Part 20, they provide up to
60 minutes of fire resistance (integrity and insulation).
- Euroclass A1 non-combustible.
- FLEXI Edge ensures tight friction fit.
- High performing acoustic, thermal and fire protection properties.
- Will not slump, even if studs shrink.
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Global Warming Potential (GWP).
- Thickness: 120mm
- Width: 120mm
- Length: 1200m
- Pack Coverage: 3.6 m²
- Quantity per pack: 15
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.038 W/mK
- R-Value: 4.56 m²K/W
- Fire Rating: A1
- ROCKWOOL Cavity Barriers can be used in both vertical and horizontal applications. In vertical applications, both flanges of the Cavity Barrier can be fixed to the inner leaf at 150mm centres, using staples or clout nails prior to compression fitting by outer cavity wall. In horizontal applications, only the top flange of the polythene sleeve should be fixed.
- Euroclass A1 fire rating / Tested and assessed for up to 60 minutes fire resistance (integrity and insulation) in accordance with BS 476: Part 20.
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management.
- EN 13162 - Manufactured in accordance with.
- A+ rating on BRE Green Guide