120mm Rockwool RWA45
ROCKWOOL RWA45 Slabs can be applied to an array of general building applications for acoustic, thermal and fire protection of partition walls, ceilings, floors and roofs.
Key points :
- Euroclass A1 non-combustible.
- High performing acoustic, thermal and fire protection properties.
- Will not slump, even if studs shrink.
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Global Warming Potential (GWP).
- Thickness: 120mm
- Width: 600mm
- Length: 1200mm
- Pack Coverage: 2.88m²
- Quantity per pack: 4
- Density: 45 kg/m³
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.035 W/mK
- R-Value: 2.86 m²W/K
- Fire Rating: A1
- RWA45 slabs can be used for a wide range of applications, which include acoustic and fire insulation for partitions and ceilings, as well as thermal insulation for floors, walls and roofs.
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management.
- EN 13162:2012 - Thermal insulation products for buildings. Factory made mineral wool (MW) products.
- A+ rating on BRE Green Guide
- CE - EN 13162
Datasheets & Documents.