110mm Unilin (Xtratherm) Thin-R PIR Board
Thin-R PIR is a closed-cell rigid high-performance foil faced Polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation.
Key points :
- High Thermal Performance.
- Low emissivity foil facings.
- Manufactured without the use of CFC's or HCFC's, has Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP).
- Closed cell structure - moisture resistant.
- Thickness: 110 mm
- Width: 1200mm
- Length: 2400mm
- Board coverage: 2.88 m²
- Board Profile: Square Edge
- Density: 32kg/m³
- R-Value: 5 m²K/W
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.022 W/mK
- Fire Rating: NPD (Class F) tested to BS EN 13501-1
- Compressive Strength: >150kPa
- Suitable for New Build and Refurbishment Projects.
- For use in Walls, Floors and Roofing.
- ISO9001 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management
- A+ rating on BRE Green Guide
- BBA Certification No. 08/4613 (Issued 5 August 2011)