102.5mm Ultraliner Insulated PIR Plasterboard - Per Board
Ultra Liner Insulated Plasterboard is a high-performance laminated board for insulating walls and ceilings. The product consists of a 12.5mm tapered edged plasterboard factory bonded to rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR). The insulation is faced with kraft foil paper to accept drywall adhesive but can be mechanically fixed as well.
Key points :
- Insulate and drywall in one application.
- Kraft paper-faced to allow for dot and dab adhesion
- Thickness: 102.5mm
- Width: 1200mm
- Length: 2400mm
- Board coverage: 2.88 m²
- Board Profile:
- Tapered Edge - Plasterboard
- Square Edge - PIR
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.022 W/mK (PIR Only)
- ISO9001 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management
- BS OHSAS18001 - Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems