Superglass Timber & Rafter Roll 40 is a medium density, non-combustible glass mineral wool insulation roll. The flexible roll is cut at 2x570mm widths to allow easy installation between common stud spacings and minimum on-site cutting and waste.
- Provides excellent thermal performance.
- Euroclass A1 non-combustible.
- Made from up to 84% recycled glass.
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Global Warming Potential (GWP).
- BRE Green Guide Rating of A+ and ISO 14001 accredited.
- Simple installation process. Friction fit between timber studs at 600mm centres.
- All Superglass products are non-hygroscopic, will not rot, degrade or sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of mould, bacteria or fungi.
Width: 1200mm (2x570)
Length: 10.65 m
Pack Coverage: 12.14 m²
Thermal Conductivity: 0.040 W/mK
R-Value: 2.25 m²K/W
Fire Rating: A1 tested to BS EN 13501-1
Superglass Timber & Rafter Roll 40 is designed to provide thermal and acoustic insulation for timber frame roofs, walls and floors. The rolls are self-supporting by friction fitting between timber studs/joists.
ISO9001 - Quality Management Systems
ISO14001 - Environmental Management
EN 13162 - Manufactured in accordance with
A+ rating on BRE Green Guide