100mm Superglass Timber & Rafter Batt 35 (pack of 8)
Superglass Timber & Rafter Batt 35 is a high performance, noncombustible glass mineral wool insulation batt. The flexible batt is cut at 570mm widths to allow easy installation between common stud spacings and minimum on-site cutting and waste.
Key points :
- Provides excellent thermal performance.
- Euroclass A1 non-combustible.
- Made from up to 84% recycled glass.
- Simple installation process.
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Global Warming Potential (GWP).
- All Superglass products are non-hygroscopic, will not rot, degrade or sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of mould, bacteria or fungi.
- Thickness: 100mm
- Width: 570mm
- Length: 1175 m
- Pack Coverage: 5.36 m²
- Quantity per Pack: 8
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.035 W/mK
- R-Value: 2.85 m²K/W
- Fire Rating: A1 tested to BS EN 13501-1
- Superglass Timber & Rafter Batt 35 is designed to provide thermal and acoustic insulation for timber frame roofs, walls and floors. The batts are self-supporting by friction fitting between timber studs.
- ISO9001 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management
- EN 13162 - Manufactured in accordance with
- A+ rating on BRE Green Guide