Please expect some delays on orders placed from Monday 30 May.
100mm Superglass Multi-Roll 44
Superglass Multi-Roll 44 is a lightweight, non-combustible glass mineral wool insulation roll. The flexible roll is perforated to allow easy installation between common joist spacings and minimum onsite cutting and waste.
Key points :
- Provides excellent thermal performance.
- Euroclass A1 non-combustible.
- Made from up to 84% recycled glass.
- Simple installation process.
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Global Warming Potential (GWP).
- All Superglass products are non-hygroscopic, will not rot, degrade or sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of mould, bacteria or fungi.
- Thickness: 100mm
- Width: 1200mm (2x600/3x400)
- Length: 10.10 m
- Pack Coverage: 12.12 m²
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.044 W/mK
- R-Value: 2.25 m²K/W
- Fire Rating: A1 tested to BS EN 13501-1
- Superglass Multi-Roll 44 is primarily used as thermal insulation in new and existing lofts/cold roofs. However, it can be used in a number of other applications including suspended timber ground floors. When used in the loft/cold roof it can be installed between and over the joists.
- ISO9001 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management
- EN 13162 - Manufactured in accordance with
- A+ rating on BRE Green Guide