Pavatex Pavaflex Board is a flexible woodfibre insulation material, with outstanding thermal insulation and storage properties for permeable construction methods. The harmless insulation material can be processed using simple cutting tools. Thanks to its flexibility and slump resistance, PAVAFLEX can be installed quickly, easily and with an accurate fit.
- Natural and flexible woodfibre insulation
- Easy to work with and excellent slump resistance
- Highly suitable insulation material between rafters of timber frame constructions
- Natural vermin protection, fire-retardant coating
- Length: 1350mm.
- Width: 575mm.
- Thickness: 100mm.
- Batt coverage: 0.78m2.
- Pack quantity: 4x batts.
- Pack coverage: 3.1m2.
- Thermal conductivity: 0.038 W/mK.
- Edge profile: flat.
- Mat width specially adapted to the standard grid size in timber-frame construction.
- For use between rafters, joists and studs in roofs, walls and floors.
- Vapour diffusion resistance coefficient (µ): 2
Fire behaviour (EN 13501–1): Class E
- Waste code according to The European Waste Catalogue (EWC): 030105; 170201; 170604
- Identification code: WF–EN13171–T3–TR1–AFr5