100mm Knauf Omnifit Slab 35 (600mm wide)
Knauf OmniFit Slab 35 is an alternative to existing flexible slabs and has a high level of thermal performance. OmniFit Slab is available in both 600mm and 400mm wide options to suit use between timber or metal studs at either 600mm or 400mm centres. OmniFit Slab is odourless, rot proof, non-hygroscopic, does not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria.
Key points :
Euroclass A1 non-combustible.
Easy to handle and install.
High Level of Thermal Performance.
Provides Excellent Acoustic Performance.
Suitable for a wide variety of applications.
Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Global Warming Potential (GWP).
Pack Coverage: 4.32 m²
Quantity per pack: 6
Thermal Conductivity: 0.035 W/mK
R-Value: 4.25 m2K/W
Fire Rating: A1
- Earthwool OmniFit Slab is typically used for the thermal and acoustic insulation of a wide variety of constructions such as timber and metal stud partitions, timber frame walls, between rafters and timber floors.
- ISO9001 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management
- BS OHSAS18001 - Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- ISO50001 - Energy Management Systems
- EN 13162 - Manufactured in accordance with
- A+ rating on BRE Green Guide