Please expect some delays on orders placed from Monday 30 May.
Kingspan Kooltherm K108 Cavity Board is a premium performance insulation with a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic core.
As part of the Kooltherm 100 range, it provides a level of performance that is unrivalled in the world of rigid thermoset insulation materials with a thermal conductivity of just 0.018 W/mK across all thicknesses.
- Clear cavity is maintained
- Resists moisture penetration
- Low emissivity foil facings increase the thermal resistance of the cavity
- Unaffected by air infiltration
- Easy to handle and install
- Non-deleterious material
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP
- Thickness: 100mm
- Width: 450mm
- Length: 1200mm
- Pack Quantity: 5
- Pack coverage: 2.70m2
- Density: 40kg/m3
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.018W/mK
- R-Value: 2.75m2K/W
- Compressive Strength: 100kPa
- ISO 9001: 2015 (Quality Management Systems. Requirements),
- ISO 14001: 2015 (Environmental Management Systems. Requirements),
- BS OHSAS 18001: 2007 (Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems. Requirements)
- BS EN ISO 50001: 2011 (Energy Management Systems. Requirements with guidance for use),
- The Harmonised Standard BS EN 13166: 2012 + A1: 2015 (Thermal insulation products for buildings. Factory made phenolic foam (PF) products. Specification).