Powerlon FlameOut is a 90gsm house wrap breather membrane designed specifically for timber walls that will provide long term protection to the building envelope. Powerlon FlameOut can be used in timber frame constructions with no installation restrictions.
Class B-s1,d0 means that Powerlon FlameOut will self-extinguish with very limited smoke and no burning droplets or particles, minimizing the risk of timber frames catching fire. Powerlon FlameOut is a self-extinguishing fire-rated material with high water vapour permeability and a strong, lightweight makeup. It’s an ideal product for builders as installation in extremely simple.
- Breathable and water resistant
- High tensile strength and nail tear resistance
- Acts as an air barrier
- Length: 50m
- Width: 1.5m
- Roll size: 75m²
- FlameOut offers long-lasting protection for walls, timber frames and profile metal roofs.
- Independently tested to EN13501-1
- Flame Retardant: Class B-S1,d0
- Flame retardant to EN ISO 11925-2